23.4.12

Old choices made easy


“And my soul, from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted – nevermore

Let it rest, let it go. Better days are now prevailing. If we compare to previous doubtful phases, where whether to follow aquatic science was a big decision to consider. I still remember what made me come here. I still remember how many choices I wrote on the list where we were supposed to write 6. I wrote one. ONE! It was either this or nothing. Why should I consider doing something else? This is what I wanted. This is what I still want. And this is what I am doing. I am glad I made this choice, for I think it was the right one.


Those who think their paths are somehow being misconducted, try to focus on your goal. If that does not help, maybe it is time to change. I keep repeating this, because I think it is extremely important: if you are not happy with what you are doing, change it!


by E A Poe in "The Raven"

No comments: