15.4.12

Hard to breath, it was


Next time, I’ll take the train. I really like travelling by train. 


You get to see the nature. Country side nature, the real thing. Not those urban landscapes want-to-be’s that tell you nothing at all. Besides, country siders are much more down to earth.

Wind mills spread all over and I’m glad I came. So much more life quality than in the capital of my own country. I can breath here. I can be in contact with nature without any social pressure. It comes naturally, not forced.

It’ll be a great summer. I am really looking forward to exploring more. Not strictly in this flat country. I do miss the city of the 7 mountains. I can’t wait to show you all its beauty. There is so much I missed there. Here is a new challenge: explore more of Scandinavia!


Vi ses snart og tak for “city bikes”!
Ulriken, 631 m. Perfect during autumn or spring.

No comments: